Magenta distinguishes himself by his artistic and modern vision of studio photography. It prides itself on making the client experience as memorable as its photos. Founded in Montreal in 2002, we are a team of 120 photographers and sales associates located in 9 studios in Quebec and Ontario.
As a growing team, we are looking for part-time photographers and sales associates to join our studio in Mail Champlain Brossard!
We are looking for people who are passionate about photography, sales and customer service. As a Magenta employee, you can expect a dynamic work environment where you will be able to develop and practice your skills by performing various tasks. These tasks include, but are not limited to, making appointments, greeting and consulting with clients during their appointments, leading and facilitating photo shoots, and guiding clients through the entire buying process, from selecting photos to advising them on our product and service offerings. This is a place and position with plenty of professional opportunities for our employees to continually develop and grow!
• Experience in photography or other related fields such as; visual arts, film, fine arts or communication (photographer position only);
• Experience in sales or customer service with a focus on the customer experience;
• Strong ability to multi-task;
• Creative, energetic and goal oriented;
• Comfortable with young children;
• Strong communication skills;
• Ability to work well in a team environment;
Advantages of working at Magenta....
• Creative work environment;
• Various tasks and responsibilities;
• A complete paid training program in photography, sales and customer service;
• Coaching program for our photographers and sales associates;
• Employee discounts on our products and services;
• Opportunity for growth within the team.
**We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only successful candidates will be contacted. **
Job Type: Full time, Part time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 15-35 per week
Salary: $14.50 to $19.50 per hour
• Monday to Friday
• Day shift
• All weekends
Types of additional pay:
Ability to commute or relocate:
• Brossard, QC J4W 2T5: Commute or relocate prior to starting position (Desirable)
• How many hours per week would you like (minimum and maximum)?
• Are you available to work the 2 weekend days?
• Photography: 1 year (Desired)
• Sales: 1 year (Desired)
• Customer Service: 3 years (Desired)
• Bilingual (Desired)