For our Brossard store, we are recruiting an instrument salesperson.
Under the supervision of the department manager, the instrument salesperson must contribute to the store's success by ensuring an environment conducive to satisfying customers' needs and expectations, and providing them with exceptional customer service.
- Respond to customers in accordance with the service code;
- Accomplish tasks according to team objectives;
- Offer customers special layaways and reservations and complete associated forms;
- Facilitate the work of clerks when searching for information or products;
- Handle customer complaints appropriately and refer to superior if necessary;
- Participate in the training of a new employee;
- Arrange and classify merchandise on displays;
- Regularly modify product presentation;
- Participate in the management of supplier displays;
- Participate in the development of promotional strategies;
- Keep abreast of the competition and make recommendations;
- Develop product knowledge;
- Regularly check the price displayed on products and adjust accordingly;
- Monitor product inventory and report discrepancies.
- Perform all other related tasks.
- High school diploma (DES);
- Relevant experience in a retail store;
- Passionate about customer service;
- Dynamic and empathetic attitude;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- In-depth knowledge in at least two of the following areas:
- Sound- Software- Interface- Keyboard
- Guitar- Bass- Amplifier- Multi- Effects
- Drums- Percussion