Published on November 19, 2023
The Sales Associate stocks merchandise and provides exceptional customer service, generates and processes sales, and is responsible for the cleanliness and appearance of the store.
Tasks and responsabilities
- Ensure exceptional service by creating a warm environment. This includes greeting, greeting and re-approaching each customer and being knowledgeable about the products.
- Keep up to date with current sales and promotions.
- Help ensure the cleanliness of merchandise displays and the store.
- Restock merchandise, monitor in-store inventory and process deliveries.
- Process purchases at checkout.
- Comply with all company policies.
- Other tasks assigned by the management team.
Qualifications and skills required
- Retail or customer service experience an asset
- Excellent sales and customer service skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well independently and within a team
- Ability to work standing for long periods and climb a ladder
- Move, lift and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures in the store (weight up to 13.6 kg).
How to apply
- Online: here