Full-time, permanent. Day/evening/weekends.
A multi-talented team united in its diversity
We're a local company that's been designing lingerie and swimwear for real life for a very long time. And why? Because we want women all over the world to feel good about themselves. Join our dynamic team and start a stimulating professional career in a committed and constantly evolving environment.
We have over 3,500 employees and more than 275 boutiques across Canada, and our La Vie en Rose brand is also present in 17 countries (100 stores) around the world.
Extras just for our team members:
- 50% discount on our products;
- Flexible working hours;
- Opportunities for advancement within the company;
- Family-owned business committed to the community;
- Performance bonuses (management or store sales positions);
- Recognition program for years of service;
- Innovation program to encourage idea sharing;
- Referral bonus;
- Dayforce Wallet (pay on demand: you'll be able to access a portion of your pay as soon as your shift ends).
For full-time employees :
- Group insurance plan;
- Three (3) to five (5) personal days off (depending on position);
- Minimum 2% employer contribution to your RRSP.
YOU'RE THE RIGHT PERSON FOR US IF :
- You already have experience as an assistant manager in a retail environment;
- You love clothes that celebrate femininity in all its forms;
- You're a leader at heart and know how to motivate a team;
- You have good interpersonal skills and are a team player;
- You like to set goals and always achieve them;
- You're proactive and tactful;
- You're looking for a job that always offers new challenges;
- You're willing to work on holidays and overtime during busy periods (depending on your availability).
- Would you like to put your management skills to good use? We invite you to share in our fun-filled and challenging daily routine!
WHAT YOUR DAY MIGHT LOOK LIKE
Under the supervision of the Store Manager, you'll be responsible for keeping the store running smoothly and ensuring that your team delivers outstanding customer service. When you take over from the Manager, you'll be responsible for meeting overall objectives, maintaining our corporate standards and motivating your team to excel.
- Optimize your store's performance and profitability with the help of your management team;
- Train your team members in customer care: teach them the best sales techniques and make sure they understand all product features;
- Analyze sales results with the manager and find innovative solutions to increase them;
- Manage payroll profitably by planning schedules according to employee performance;
- Communicate sales targets to your team to ensure they are met or exceeded;
- Greet customers warmly and answer their questions to help them find the perfect pieces.
- How do you do this? By talking about product specifications, quality and materials;
- Coordinate actions with the management team and guarantee the continuity and smooth running of activities in its absence.
HUMAN RESOURCES :
- Mobilize your team to create a positive work environment that fosters the pursuit of excellence, in addition to developing a sense of belonging and pride in working for La Vie en Rose;
- Bring our vision, mission and culture to life in the field and pass it on to your team;
- Demonstrate leadership and be an inspiring role model at all times;
- Learn to build a high-performance team, which means recruiting, preparing and training the next generation, and identifying the best potential candidates for the various positions;
- Plan work schedules and communicate them to team members, as well as manage their absences and lateness;
- Participate in performance appraisals for the entire boutique team;
- Ensure proper planning of schedules based on your team members' performance and customer traffic.
MARKETING AND VISUAL PRESENTATION :
- Know the merchandise and technical features of the products at your fingertips;
- Create an attractive and inviting boutique according to our planograms with the help of your team;
- Keep abreast of the competition and market activity;
- Build a regular and loyal clientele by communicating the brand image and establishing retail links;
- Assist with merchandise receiving planning and ensure timely implementation of visual presentation;
- Participate in managing the look and cleanliness of the boutique and backroom;
- Collaborate with mall administration.
- Analyze various reports to optimize productivity and sales;
- Open and close your store;
- Manage all controllable store expenses efficiently;
- Respect and apply head office policies and procedures (we'll explain everything);
- Perform other related tasks to assist the team, as required.
Apply in person or here