Published on September 17, 2023
Part-time, full-time, permanent. Day/evening/weekends.
As a Barista/Cashier at Real Fruit Bubble Tea, you represent and embody the values and beliefs of the company when delivering the best customer service and quality hand-crafted drinks that Real Fruit is known for.
Tasks and responsabilities
- Provide exceptional customer service; identify customer issues and/or complaints and handle them in a professional manner.
- Prepare every drink in accordance with Real Fruit’s drinks formula and preparation techniques.
- Taste all drinks to ensure that they meet Real Fruit’s high-quality standards.
- Perform daily opening/closing procedures in accordance with Real Fruit’s standards.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the store.
- Help with the preparation to drinks to facilitate the smooth and efficient operations of the store.
- Show initiative to assist management with floor and inventory controls by monitoring reorder points and taking inventory counts.
- Can work through a variety of shifts and maintain a high-energy level.
- Demonstrate professionalism at all times.
- Demonstrate awareness of store goals and takes action to achieve them.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Qualifications and skills required
- Work well in a team environment as an effective team member
- Able to complete job responsibilities without direct supervision
- Understand the importance of customer service and is customer-focused
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate strong work ethics: responsible, reliable, punctual, and have high integrity
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong hands-on skills
- Is detail-oriented
- Similar prior experience is an asset
How to apply
- Online: here