There are two types of people in the world: those who buy all their gifts the day after Halloween and ... Those who need our Edito last minute gift guide!
Jokes aside, no matter what sort of gift buyer you are, here are a few presents to put under the tree that are guaranteed to make everyone happy.
You know those friends with super-photogenic “Pinterest” homes? They won’t be disappointed when they unwrap the gift you bought them from Kozy boutique.
1. Faux fur pillow in Pink, Kozy Boutique, $19.99 /
2. “Bonne nuit” pillow, Kozy Boutique, $14.99 / 3. Cement pot plant in Pink Triange, Kozy Boutique, $9.99 / 4. tone bud vase in Pink and beige, $8.99
Here’s what always makes her happy: dainty jewelry, beauty products, makeup, a perfume… basically anything that makes her feel feminine!
1. Dainty jewelry, Bizou, various prices /
2. Mon Evidence set, Yves Rocher, $57 / 3. Rings, Bizou, various prices
This is one of the only times of the year when you can have some control over your boyfriend’s wardrobe, so make it count! Head to Jack & Jones, Ernest and Tristan to find the pieces of his dreams. While you’re at it, why not gift him a book you loved? It’s perfect for sparking some good conversation (plus, it fits perfectly inside a Christmas stocking)!
1. Chino, Ernest, $79.98 / 2. Trendy socks in olive, Ernest, $12 / 3. Double-zip boots, Ernest, $150 / 4. Topstitch belt in beige, Ernest, $50 / 5. Shirt with dog-walking print, Ernest, $149 / 6. Sweater, Jack N Jones, $65 / 7. Super-slim houndstooth pants, Tristan, $87.50 / 8. Checkered jacket, Tristan, $276.50 / 9. Slim checkered shirt, Tristan, $79 / 10. Les noyades secondaires book, Archambault, $27.95
Has your mother or father been asking you for weeks whether you’ve made your fitness plan for 2019? Even if you’re not a gym type buff yourself, send them positive vibes by offering them these wonderful gym ensembles.
Clothing and accessory ensembles, Sports Experts, various prices
Want to go back in time? Thankfully, some things never change… Find the Playmobil of your dreams at Le Tambourin.
Do your kids have a lot (or too much) energy? Make them happy with these perfect picks from Decathlon. They’re a must for equipping your kiddos for a variety of spots without breaking the bank.
Is your young teen a real style setter? H&M has a wide selection of looks for holiday parties and New Year’s.
1. Playmobil, Le Tambourin Boutique, various prices / 2. Canvas ballerina shoes, Decathlon, $20 / 3. Children’s basketball, Decathlon, $12 / 4. Reversible basketball tank, Decathlon, $17 / 5. Reversible basketball shorts, Decathlon, $17 / 6. Printed hoodie, H&M, $14.99 /
7. Printed sweaters, H&M, $14.99 each
For those who like to entertain, the kitchen is the focal point of the house! Why not offer them the must-have Cucina Deluxe Gift Set by Fruits & Passion? For gourmands, opt for a box of chocolates from the La Chocolaterie du Vieux-Beloeil.
Filed under “simple and effective”: anything from DAVIDsTEA is sure to delight tea fans. And although it’s a tad clichéd, you can’t go wrong with a bottle of wine (plus, it’s wonderfull uncomplicated). Head to SAQ Classique, near Entrance 2.
1. Cucina Deluxe Gift Set, Fruits & Passion, $45.00 / 2. Selection of gifts, DAVIDsTEA,
$9 to $34 / 3. Box of chocolates, La Chocolaterie du Vieux-Beloeil, $40 / 4. Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc, SAQ Classique, $19.95
For foodie friends, you know that on top of tasting good, it has to look good, too! Find all the tools they need for their next “Instaglam” gathering at Stokes and Think Kitchen.
1.Manhattan cocktail glass, Stokes, $6.99 / 2. 2-tier platter, Stokes, $29.99 / 3. Wine glasses, set of 4, Stokes, $15.99 / 4. L’Apero Serving Board Set, Stokes, $ 29.99