Published on September 1, 2023
Part-time, permanent. Day/evening/weekends.
The Sales Associate offers merchandise and provides exceptional customer service, generates and processes sales, and is responsible for the cleanliness and appearance of the store.
Tasks and responsabilities
- Provide exceptional service by creating a warm environment. This includes welcoming, greeting and re-approaching each customer and getting to know the products well.
- Keep up to date on current sales and promotions.
- Help keep merchandise displays and store clean.
- Replenish merchandise, monitor in-store inventory and process deliveries.
- Process purchases at checkout.
- Comply with all company policies.
- Other tasks assigned by the management team.
Qualifications and skills required
- Retail or customer service experience an asset
- Excellent sales and customer service skills
- Strong communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well independently and within a team
- Ability to work standing for long periods of time and to climb a ladder
- Move, lift and manipulate boxes of merchandise and fixtures in the store (weight up to 13.6 kg).
How to apply
- Online: here
- In store