Published on September 12, 2023
Permanent part-time position. 20-30 hours/week Available for weekday shifts. Tuesday to Friday.
Shaping tomorrow's real estate together!
Cominar is seeking a Customer Service Representative for our team located in Brossard, Mail Champlain.
At Cominar, we are all creators of living environments. Our mission is to enrich the experience of our building occupants, consumers and employees. We firmly believe that we can enhance happiness by creating inspiring places that stimulate creativity, and that everyone has a role to play.
Under the supervision of the Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for welcoming and informing customers about our services, and ensuring the smooth running of activities at the information kiosk.
Ideal for students and pre-retirees!
Your contribution to our collective mission
- Be proactive in your approach to customers in order to provide an outstanding experience;
- Answer telephone calls courteously and redirect communications when necessary;
- Respond to consumers and retailers with efficiency and kindness;
- Work closely with maintenance, security, suppliers and merchants;
- Sell gift cards, reconcile and balance inventory;
- Manage service loans, including strollers and wheelchairs;
- Receive complaints and note recommendations;
- Provide information on marketing promotions and events;
- Support the marketing team in the privilege program;
- Monitor social networks and respond to customers on the platforms used;
- Assist with administrative tasks as required.
Our ideal colleague
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position;
- Fluency in French and English (spoken, read and written);
- Proficiency in Office suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Excellent customer service and communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize and work actively and rigorously during peak periods;
- Professionalism, thoroughness and customer service orientation;
- Ability to sense urgency and work as part of a team;
- Autonomy and resourcefulness.
Join Cominar, a company that values the power of people!
Visualize our stimulating vision of work :
Cominar is a proud ambassador of equality in employment and prohibits discrimination based on age, skin color, origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial and municipal legislation. We are committed to creating and maintaining an accessible and inclusive workplace. If we contact you for an interview and you require special support, please let us know.