Published on August 20, 2023
Full-time, permanent. Day/evening/weekends.
GRIFFON is looking for games and toys enthusiasts. With a network of 12 stores across Quebec, we are looking for candidates for the position of Games/Toys Sales Associate, on the south shore.
For our Brossard store, we are recruiting a Games/Toys Sales Associate.
Tasks and responsabilities
- Provide customer service in accordance with the standards established by the company;
- Advise and suggest products to customers by using their knowledge;
- Carry out the display so that the sections are attractive and maintain order on the shelves;
- Participate in returns, transfers and receipts of products according to the procedures provided.
Qualifications and skills required
- Completed high school diploma;
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience in retail and/or customer service;
- Good general culture and interest in cultural products, games, toys and gift items;
- Ability to work standing all day, lifting and moving boxes.
How to apply
- In store